New Jersey business owners really need to work with licensed walkway auditors to ensure the walkways and flooring at their company is not just an accident waiting to happen. Faulty flooring, cluttered hallways, poorly cleaned entries and damaged stairs can all be very dangerous to foot traffic. A Trenton walkway auditor can help business owners identify and eliminate hazards like this.
Because there are so many slip and fall accidents at work across the country, many business owners work hard to make their businesses safe. No business owner wants to see a serious injury happen to employees or customers. However, flooring is not often something that business owners think about. That’s where a Trenton walkway auditor can help. They will conduct an audit to help owners pinpoint all those high-risk areas give suggestions on what can be done to eliminate the hazards.
It may seem obvious, but there are 7 important things that a Trenton walkway owner would share with a concerned business owner about walkway safety:
- Get all the clutter and debris out of walkways and off of stairs.
- Make sure there is a regular cleaning schedule using the right kinds of products and tools.
- Ensure the walkways get regular maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Develop a floor safety program with a team of employees who are assigned to monitor walkways.
- Start training sessions with all employees on walkway safety.
- Create accident reports to be used in the event of a slip and fall to use in the event of a lawsuit.
- Hire a Trenton walkway auditor to conduct regular audits.
All this and more is necessary for Trenton business owners to keep employees and customers safer than ever at work. In no time at all, any company can become a low-risk location for slip and fall accidents.
Hiring a Trenton walkway auditor means that business owners are listening to the advice of a flooring expert, someone with years of expertise and lots of knowledge about flooring. A Trenton walkway auditor is the best way to get a head start on reducing slip and fall accidents at work.
It doesn’t matter whether a company has already experienced a slip and fall accident, or they are fortunate enough to not experience one yet. A Trenton walkway auditor is a business owner’s best chance in getting professional advice on how to care for and maintain flooring, and whether or not the walkways at work are meeting the safety standards that everyone deserves. Hire a Trenton walkway auditor today.