Have you heard that hiring a Jersey City walkway auditor will boost the overall safety of employees and customers? It’s really possible to minimize walkway hazards with an expert looking at your business and at your floor safety plan.
Do You Need a Jersey City Walkway Auditor?
Jersey City business owners may not understand the incredible importance of hiring a Jersey City walkway auditor until it is too late. Flooring issues can lead to slip and fall accidents that make big problems for everyone involved. If a victim feels that the business owner was negligent about floor care, repair or maintenance, they could file a liability lawsuit to try to recover the costs of medical bills and physical therapy sessions.
The Jersey City walkway auditor has the experience to identify hazards that may get past others, and they will work with you to reduce or eliminate high risk areas, making foot traffic at work much safer.
What Jersey City Walkway Auditors Do
It’s never too late to hire a Jersey City walkway auditor, but there are many business owners out there that simply don’t know what these flooring experts do. With a better understanding of what to expect, Jersey City business owners may be more likely to hire a walkway auditor, and therefore make the workplace safer.
Here are just some of the steps involved in a Jersey City walkway auditor’s visit:
- They schedule a time for the audit.
- They bring their equipment, cameras and notebooks to start the audit.
- They look at every flooring surface, every walkway and every doorway for hazards.
- They spend several hours going through the place of business conducting tests, taking pictures, and recording their observations.
- They wrap up the audit after several hours and promise to connect with the business owner in a few days.
- They prepare a report that has every recorded observation about the flooring. The report includes a list of all the high risk areas or hazardous spaces
- They also provide solutions and suggestions for how business owners can take care of problems.
- The auditor and the business owner often meet in person to discuss solutions to fixing hazardous areas.
Jersey City business owners have everything to lose if they don’t hire a flooring expert. A Jersey City walkway auditor will be glad to inspect the workplace and provide recommendations to boost safety. Making a Jersey City walkway auditor a part of an overall safety plan is a smart idea and one that will benefit business owners for years to come.