Isn’t it true that hiring a Vermont walkway auditor can significantly increase the health and well-being for foot traffic at work? After all, using a Vermont walkway auditor and following their advice really can help reduce the hazards associated with slip and fall accidents. It’s never too late to hire a Vermont walkway auditor today.
Who Needs a Vermont Walkway Auditor?
If Vermont business owners don’t really know how to hire a Vermont walkway auditor, than they are really missing out on the benefits. Some owners mistakenly believe that Vermont walkway auditors are simply just needed when new flooring is installed or there’s been some sort of natural disaster restoration. In fact, a Vermont walkway auditor is a good idea no matter how old the flooring and even if nothing has gone wrong over the years.
In other words, every Vermont business owner needs a Vermont walkway auditor.
What Vermont Walkway Auditors Do
It’s always a fine time to hire a Vermont walkway auditor because these independent, certified experts have more years of experience in flooring inspections, walkway safety and flooring installations than anyone else. Expert Vermont walkway auditors are specially trained to pick up on hazards in places that average people simply don’t know about.
This is a good example of a typical walkway auditor visit:
- The auditor sets up the time and place for the audit.
- He or she arrives with cameras, testing equipment, notebooks, and more and begins the audit.
- The walkway auditor checks out every inch of walkways throughout the business and conducts tests, takes photos, and makes notes.
- They interview maintenance workers and cleaning crews about the flooring’s care.
- After the audit is over, the auditor leaves to prepare a detailed report.
- The business owner receives the report that includes every detail about the audit, including a list of any high risk or hazardous areas.
- The auditor and the business owner meet to discuss remedies for fixing high risk areas.
Business owners in Vermont don’t really have anything to lose by hiring a walkway auditor to inspect the workplace. The Vermont walkway auditor is the key part of an effective floor safety plan, and really has a lot of input into how to reduce the likelihood of a slip and fall accident at work. It’s never too late to look into hiring a Vermont walkway auditor.