Did you know that a Henderson walkway auditor must have years of experience and specialized equipment to check out a workplace for high risk areas? Preventing slip and fall accidents is the best reason to hire a Henderson walkway auditor. If walkway safety is not your top priority as a business owner, you are opening yourself up to a liability lawsuit when one of your employees has a slip and fall accident.
Who Needs a Henderson Walkway Auditor?
Any business owner that is interested in boosting safety at work can use the services of a Henderson walkway auditor. They are hired to check out all parts of the building to identify hazards and high risk areas. The Henderson walkway auditor can spot things that untrained people can’t recognize. Using years of flooring experience and specialized training, the Henderson walkway auditor is going to enlighten lots of business owners about how safe their workplace is for people.
What Happens During a Henderson Walkway Audit?
The Henderson walkway auditor is critical to a floor safety plan, and while business owners want that, they often don’t know exactly what happens during an audit. When people don’t know what to expect, often they don’t take action like they should. To learn more about what happens, business owners should know about the 5 phases of a walkway audit:
- Appointment: A Henderson walkway auditor needs to make an appointment to check out the workplace, usually several hours. They also might need to interview key personnel like maintenance and cleaners.
- Set-up: Upon arrival, the auditor will have a number of equipment pieces to conduct tests, plus a camera, papers and more.
- Audit: They will spend their time walking around the workplace, inspecting every inch of flooring. Talking to people about floor safety and more is another big part of the on-site job.
- Analysis: After the audit, the Henderson walkway auditor will spend time creating a detailed report based on the data from the inspection. The report is delivered to the business owner and highlights high risk areas and what to do about them.
- Action: The business owner can work with the information on the report to make changes and upgrades to the walkways at work. They are welcome to consult with the Henderson walkway auditor as needed for advice and recommendations.
If a business owner hires a Henderson walkway auditor, it’s a sure thing that they will get a level of expertise help that they didn’t even realize they needed. This is a big step for any business owners that understand the responsibility they have to keep employees and customers safe at work.
No matter how big or small a workplace is, it’s never a bad idea to hire a Henderson walkway auditor. Creating a comprehensive floor safety plan and implementing it is much more detailed than many people think, so having an expert adviser is a big plus. Hiring a Henderson walkway auditor is an excellent investment in the future safety and security of any business.