Don’t you think it’s a good idea to hire a walkway auditor to make sure your walkways are not a hazard for customers and employees? When you hire an Idaho walkway auditor, you are making a wise decision in protecting foot traffic and also protecting yourself from a liability lawsuit.
It’s easy to locate an Idaho walkway auditor when you need one, and most are experienced in just about any type of flooring that you might have at the office—laminate, wood, tile, stone, resilient and more. An Idaho walkway auditor will be able to assess the hazardous areas in the workplace and identify high risk areas for slip and fall accidents.
Here are 5 ways to locate an Idaho walkway auditor near you:
- Check with contacts: In your network of professional associates and other business owners, ask questions about whether or not they have used an Idaho walkway auditor at their place of business. Like other service contractors, getting a recommendation from a trusted source is a smart way to find what you need.
- Ask local resources: Your city’s chamber of commerce or local business group may have a lead on Idaho walkway auditors in your area that can provide you with the services you need.
- Look online: Use the power of the internet and do a search for an Idaho walkway auditor online. Don’t forget to type in keywords that will bring you results that are the closest to what you are looking for, like your city or county, for example.
- Professional groups: Sometimes there are professional groups that organize by state or region, so check out any association for flooring inspectors or Idaho walkway auditors that may apply to your area. It should only take a phone call or email to get a recommendation or a list of auditors to contact.
- National organizations: Professional organizations for walkway auditors usually have a webpage that lists members by state, and you can get a list of names and contact information for Idaho walkway auditors that way.
No matter what method you use to locate an Idaho walkway auditor, it’s a good idea to hire one to identify, investigate and examine all the walkways at work to make sure that there are no hidden or obvious hazards that may cause a slip and fall accident. It’s something you want to do for your employees and customers, as well as the health and longevity of your company.