When business owners welcome a Newton walkway auditor, it can be one of the best things they can possibly do to keep foot traffic safe from slip and fall accidents. Because making sure employees and customers are safe at work, business owners in Newton that hire walkway auditors are among the wisest and most successful.
5 Reasons to Hire a Newton Walkway Auditor
Unless someone is a flooring expert, most people simply don’t know what to look for when it comes to flooring hazards. From defects and wear and tear, to improper installation, maintenance or cleaning, hidden hazards lurk in the flooring of every business. Because slip and fall accidents can cause serious injuries, business owners across the country are looking for ways to minimize risks.
Here are 5 reasons to hire a Newton walkway auditor:
- The walkway auditor is a professionally certified, experienced inspector that has a background in flooring contract work or installation work. They are independent operators, so they will offer unbiased analysis.
- They use the latest and most advanced testing equipment to check every inch of flooring plus all the flooring surfaces, such as tile, stone, laminate, resilient and more.
- The Newton walkway auditor takes detailed notes and gathers all the evidence surrounding the flooring, its care and the conditions that might lead to slip and fall accidents. They are able to spot things that non-experts can’t see.
- They compile all their test results, evidence and findings into a detailed report for the business owner. The report provides guidance and advice on what they can do to remedy any problems and to prevent future issues.
- Newton walkway auditors are available for annual inspections to ensure that new problems aren’t being introduced. They can also ensure that any remedies are being properly implemented.
Locating a Newton Walkway Auditor
There are plenty of ways that business owners can find a Newtown walkway auditor. The best way is an internet search, which can provide a list of qualified, certified auditors in the area. Professional references are another way that business owners can find the best auditors. There’s no better time to find and hire a Newton walkway auditor if business owners want to avoid the complexities and problems that a liability lawsuit from a slip and fall accident can bring.