When you decide that it is time for you to hire a certified Tallahassee walkway auditor, you are making a wise decision to invest in the safety and well-being of your employees and your customers. By being responsible for the workplace, you are ensuring the success of your company because you really do care about the workers you’ve hired.
Finding a Tallahassee Walkway Auditor
Walkway auditors in the state of Florida are trained to audit every type of flooring surface to make sure that any high risk areas are properly identified. They will then provide clear recommendations on how to minimize the hazard. But how do you locate an independent walkway auditor in Tallahassee? Here are 3 ideas:
- Network. See whether any of your business associates has hired a Tallahassee walkway auditor and what they thought of the work done.
- Search engines. Input appropriate keywords including the city and phrases like “certified walkway auditor” and “walkway audit certificate holder” to get listings of local auditors.
- National organizations. Many professional organizations for walkway auditors, flooring experts and more have databases where people can get listed by sate.
No matter where you find a Tallahassee walkway auditor, you should know that you are making a wise investment, not only in your building, but in your people.
What’s in a Tallahassee Walkway Auditor’s Report?
Once the Tallahassee walkway auditor conducts the audit using years of experience and special equipment, they put all the information discovered about the workplace buildings in a comprehensive report. There is a lot of information in the walkway auditor’s report that can benefit you and your business greatly.
Here are just a few of the things found in the walkway auditor’s report:
- The level of slip resistance or friction of all the flooring
- High risk areas in the building for potential slip, trip, and fall accidents
- Photos of the building with varying notations
- Diagrams with low, moderate, and high traction areas indicated
- Detailed recommendations to eliminate high risk areas and hazards
Using the Tallahassee walkway auditor’s detailed report on your workplace, you can put together a plan of action to overcome any hazards that are present. The last thing you want is for any harm or injury to come to your customers and employees. Slip and fall accidents can be extremely serious, and may even lead to a liability lawsuit. Isn’t it time you hired a Tallahassee walkway auditor to check out your place of business?