When it comes to foot traffic safety at work, there are few things that Texas business owners can do to improve things than hire a Texas walkway auditor. When employees and customers have safe, clear and well-kept walkways to travel, business owners are fulfilling their responsibility.
5 Facts About Texas Walkway Auditors
A Texas walkway auditor is a big part of a comprehensive floor safety plan. Working with the business owners, they can really get to the heart of any problems with flooring, walkways, spill cleanup procedures, maintenance and also regular cleaning. It’s always a good idea to have a Texas walkway auditor to conduct periodic inspections.
Here are 5 facts about Texas walkway auditors that benefit business owners:
- Hiring a Texas walkway auditor is one of the most effective ways to reduce the possibility of a slip and fall accident at work.
- The Texas walkway auditor arrives on site with several pieces of equipment and tools to conduct a thorough audit. They will spend several hours examining every foot of walkway and flooring to identify any hazardous areas.
- The auditor will take the information from the tests and observations, then create a detailed report. The report highlights high risk areas for slip and fall accidents, as well as any hazardous processes and procedures.
- The report is delivered to the business owner, and it also includes suggestions and recommendations on what types of changes are needed to lower risk to foot traffic.
- The Texas walkway auditor can make return visits periodically over the years to ensure that procedures are being followed, no new issues have come up and that the floor and walkways remain low risk for accidents.
Hiring a Texas walkway auditor is a smart thing for business owners to do to round out their company floor safety plans. The primary goal is to reduce the risk of injury for everyone in the building.
Finding a Texas Walkway Auditor
Business owners who are seeking a Texas walkway auditor should begin with contacting peers and other professionals for references on auditors. Getting a recommendation is very worthwhile. However, a good online search for a walkway auditor can also yield good results. Business owners should remember that a Texas walkway auditor doesn’t even need to be located in the state. Many qualified auditors can travel across the country to conduct audits. It’s never too late to consult with a flooring professional such as a Texas walkway auditor.